Techforce is seeking a Quality Inspector to join one of San Antonio's very own global companies! The Quality Inspector will be responsible for inspecting materials received from outside vendors, inspecting finished goods produced internally, and inspecting returned products. This is a wonderful opportunity to start your career with a wonderful company!
Pay Rate: $12-15/hr DOE
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conduct planned and random audits of manufacturing processes in a thorough and effective manner according to established practices and guidelines.
• Conduct planned and random audits of product during and after the production processes in a thorough and effective manner according to established practices and guidelines.
• Coordinate precise and ongoing calibration activities for all equipment used to produce products, enter data in the system, and generate reports as specified.
• Order appropriate measuring and test equipment as specified and required.
• Adequately complete tasks as directed by manager with minimum supervision
• Comply with all company policies, rules, guidelines and behavior expectations
• Perform other duties as requested by the company
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Experienced in conducting audits of product and manufacturing processes.
• Demonstrate effective verbal and written interpersonal communications.
• Knowledgeable of calibration equipment and processes.
• Detail oriented.
• Demonstrate solid documentation skills.
• Effectively use standard measurement equipment (i.e. calipers, meters)
• Effectively facilitate multiple projects and tasks at the same time.
• Understand customer/agency inspection and release processes.
• Understand and demonstrate ability to effectively facilitate Quality Systems auditing activities and processes.
• Excel in a fast-paced work environment.
Required Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma
• At least 2 years' experience in a quality auditor inspector role.
• ISO training
• Quality System Awareness.
• Lean manufacturing experience
• Regularly required to sit, bend, reach and move about the facility.
If you feel that you are the perfect for this role, please email your resume to email@example.com, or call 210.227.9911 and ask for Daisy!