Pay Rate: $32-33/hr
This role may help process, update and assist with all payroll cycles to include calculating, filing and performing tax payments. This role will help build and execute test scripts, validating and performing analysis on the results of those scripts.
· Processes high volume of weekly payroll for all employees. Executes payroll cycles and interims when necessary.
· Enters and imports employees’ time and timesheets into the JDE and NOVATime payroll systems to initiate payroll cycle.
· Balances payroll journals on a weekly basis.
· Supports the Payroll staff assuring adequate coverage for critical tasks
· Ensures corporate documents, procedures and policies are consistently administered in compliance with state and federal wage and labor law regulations
· Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned
Experience (Minimum experience the job requires):
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
• 3 + Years Payroll Experience to include Payroll Tax
• CPP Certification is a plus
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (210)308-9911 today!
121 Interpark Blvd, Suite 108
San Antonio, TX 78216