Pay Rate: $11.00-$12.00
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Pull parts from warehouse locations.
• Create kits for production from the parts pulled.
• Take kits to the production floor.
• Refill Kanban as required
• Comply with all company policies, rules, guidelines and behavior expectations.
• Perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of computers and/or the ability to grasp computer proficiency quickly.
• Ability to count parts and record data accurately and on a timely basis.
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Customer service focused.
• Willingness to take on new responsibilities and develop new skills.
• Ability to work within tight timeframes and deadlines which, in turn, necessitates both a sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize duties based on immediate needs.
• Excel in a fast-paced work environment.
Required Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma
• Two or more years in a warehouse environment in shipping, receiving or other major warehouse functions.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org