Pay Rate: $16-20/hr
Shift: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
A local leading global provider of performance refrigerant gases. This position requires a highly positive, reliable, well-organized Office Manager to handle day-to-day operations with an Importing/Exporting distribution company, with a focus on efficiency and time management. The Office Manager will work closely with the President of the company, where communication and urgency is highly important. We are looking for an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Major Functions (including but not limited to):
• Responsible for organizational procedures and systems for office personnel, including filing, billing, scheduling, answering incoming calls, and emails.
• Will be answering company emails and relaying emails to President efficiently.
• Knowledge of QuickBooks a must
• Will be assisting Bookkeeper with processing invoices and other duties as needed.
• Prepare industry related report filings with the EPA and other industries.
• Able to provide a high level of customer satisfaction by providing precise and timely response to inquiries. Active communication and problem-solving efforts.
• Be a positive and vibrant team player as it relates to identifying gaps and resolutions to issues affecting client deliverables, services and products;
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• 5+ years in QuickBooks
• Proficiency in Office Suite and advanced computer skills
• Experience with logistics scheduling, trucking coordination, planning, customer service and freight management.
• Good Mathematical skill knowledge. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to solve day-to-day practical problems or situations
• Strong Oral and Written communication skills
• Highly detailed oriented and self-driven to improve.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
• 5 years related experience and/or training;