Manufacturing Technician -14.50-15.50 hr
Second shift – 3pm -11:30pm -.Flexible with shifts. - able to train on 1st
Dress code: jeans, shirt
Clean room environment: No Makeup, deodorant, perfume/cologne, facial jewelry, hair spray, etc.
Assist with cleaning instruments after procedures are complete. Handle blood and tissue, biohazardous and non- biohazardous waste..
• Prepare sections of human tissue for surgical implantation.
• Utilize special techniques, instruments, and equipment to cut, shape, grind and package tissue to exacting specifications and protocols.
• Accurately complete paperwork and perform data entry when applicable.
• Perform lab support functions of the set-up and breakdown of rooms and handling of donor tissue using aseptic technique and maintaining sterile fields.
• Maintain supplies and equipment on a daily basis.
• Understand and properly handle disposal of Biohazardous and Non-Biohazardous waste
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• High school diploma or GED
• 1 year of manufacturing experience/ construction/ handling tools
• Working in sterile environment and or operating room a plus.
• Experience with the use of precision measuring equipment such as calipers and micrometers and operation of electrical and pneumatic cutting, drilling, and routing equipment.
• Good verbal/written communication skills with the ability to understand and communicate (speak, read)