Mail and Distribution Associate
Tri-Starr Personnel has partnered with a reputable Life Insurance company, and is seeking to hire an internal Mail/Print Associate ASAP!
Pay Rate: $12.00/hr
Shift: Monday-Thursday 7:00am-4:15pm, Friday 7:00am-12:00pm
1. Sorts incoming mail from the U.S. Post Office as first task of the day. Receives and logs certified mail, Express Mail, Priority Mail, FedEx, UPS, and delivers to addressee. Performs all Inter-Office mail runs, two in the morning and two in the afternoon.
2. Delivers paper run weekly to all departments (usually Monday mornings) (includes lifting of paper boxes).
3. Keys in all Policies in Mail Room software to create labels for each policy. Ensures all policies are mailed daily.
4. Sorts outgoing mail and meters on Pitney Bowes Postage meter. Sorts out daily and weekly Agent mail and processes for mailing.
5. Inserts daily, weekly, and monthly Billing Statements, etc.
6. Operates printer to print Marketing pieces for new Agent packets. Delivers Print Jobs requested by all departments.
7. Replenishes stock from inventory to Mail Room as needed.
8. Assists with special projects in Graphics and Marketing.
9. Receives deliveries to be taken to storage or to a department.
10. Performs other duties as assigned