Human Resources Specialist
Tri-Starr Personnel has partnered with a very reputable Toyota supplier, and is need of a Human Resource Specialist to support their ongoing operations.
2 Shifts Available:
9:45am – 6:30pm
5:30pm – 2:25am
Provide generalist support in all areas of human resources to achieve plant goals and promote a positive work environment.
EMPLOYEE RELATIONS ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
1) Conduct new team member orientation and manage onboarding process (E-verify, create employee files, educate benefits, and train on policy)
2) Monitor progress of new team members (Morale and Training & Development)
3) Gather data about complaints or alleged policy violations, Investigate, Interview witnesses and thoroughly document.
4) Perform exit interviews
5) Complete data entry for terminations and team member changes
6) Facilitate communications with department management and team members
7) Develop HR communications
8) Be able to communicate policy developments
9) Implement morale improvement projects as assigned based on analysis
10) Analyze data and chart trends
11) Complete annual reports
12) Provide assistance to team members, team leaders and management in solving work-related problems.
13) Coordinate company activities that focus on employee engagement (i.e. picnics, luncheons, family events, etc.), as required.
14) Assist team members with questions concerning company benefit programs, policy, and concerns.
15) Ensure compliance to State and Federal regulations related to FMLA, EEO, ADA, OSHA, etc.
16) Act as the company representative at unemployment and worker's compensation hearings.
17) Complete wage and benefit surveys.
18) Maintain necessary records and reports for department management
19) Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting HR functions and ensures policies, procedures are in compliance.
20) Providing training for group leaders and managers, as needed.
21) Maintain an attitude and philosophy consistent with the company's standards.
22) Support other roles such as Environmental, Health, Safety, and Security
Bachelor's degree in a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
3-5 years experience within HR Generalist role
Knowledge of I-9, onboarding, employee relations, FMLA tracking, etc.