Customer Service/Sales Support
Customer Service/Sales Support Specialist
Pay Rate: $15-17/hr DOE
Responsible for processing all aftersales inquires quotes and orders. This includes but is not limited to scheduling and communicating ship dates, export compliance and all internal and customer communications and correspondence.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage customer relationships through exemplary customer service/relationship management.
• Engage the support of Account Managers and/or Application Engineers to assist with customer issues and inquires as necessary.
• Receive and process orders received by telephone, fax and e-mail
• Respond to requests for prices and quotations
• Responsible for accurate order entry and utilizing the ERP (Glovia) system to process orders.
• Customer service responsibilities including but not limited to order acknowledgment and customer communication.
• Issue Return Goods Authorizations (RGA’s) permitting customers to return defective product.
• Place stock inventory orders as needed when inventory level is low.
• Responsible for Job file maintenance daily
• Back up Support for Logistics/Inside Sales Specialist as need for all national accounts like Wal*Mart and Target.
• Support Logistics coordination and paperwork for international shipments.
• Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
• Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
• Exceptional verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent listening skills
• Strong written communication skills
• Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
• Possess a high level of organizational skills
• Exceptional ability to multi task and see tasks through to completion with a high level of organization
• Strong computers and Microsoft Office skills
• Education - College or equivalent job experience.
• 3-5 years of relevant customer service experience.
• Previous experience with an ERP system.
• Experience or exposure to lean concepts
• Solid understanding of Inco Terms and domestic freight terms.
• Sedentary work: exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. This work requires sitting most of the time.
• Required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; expansive reading. This position is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions
If interested, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (210)308-9911 TODAY!
121 Interpark Blvd, Suite 108
San Antonio, TX 78216