Assembler – Climate Control Warehouse
Work with a company that designs and manufactures the most innovative frozen beverages. We are the frozen beverage industry leader with customers in a variety of business segments, including convenience stores, quick service restaurants, movie theaters, military bases and theme parks. The company designs, engineers and builds the most reliable frozen beverage dispensers in the industry so our clients can give people the most consistently great-tasting frozen beverage available. We are committed to manufacturing and provide customer support worldwide, Our facility is designed to support any sized customer or order, we manufacture in our state-of-the-art 100,000 sq.ft. facility
Position : Assembly
Duration temp to hire
Shift 7 am to 4:30pm need to be open to overtime
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Successfully perform all bench-type processes with necessary precision in order to complete mechanical and electrical assemblies and sub-assemblies, using hand tools, and electronic and pneumatic tooling according to procedures, work instructions and drawings.
• Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor in a timely and consistent manner.
• Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition. Keep all tools and accessories at the appropriate work stations and follow prescribed safety regulations in a consistent manner.
• Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit, fastening parts, and sub-assemblies, per customer order.
• Perform prescribed preventative maintenance on machines as necessary in order to assure consistently adequate output.
• Adequately complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with minimum supervision. Attend to all details of assembly process.
• Perform all tasks to meet and continually improve quality levels and expectations including aiding co-workers for overall high quality output.
• Complete all tasks in work area with close attention detail and high quality.
-2 years’ experience in assembly or production
-Observe and follow all safety policies
-Frequently stand, walk, bend, crouch, kneel, climb, maneuver, stoop, squat, grasp, and reach.
-Process improvement knowledge.
-Verbal communication skills.
-Attention to detail