1st Shift: 6:30 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
2nd Shift: 2:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m. (OT)
Pay Rate: $11.50
Training will be done during 1st Shift
0.50 shift differential once training is completed
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Successfully perform all bench-type processes with necessary precision in order to complete mechanical and electrical assemblies and sub-assemblies, using hand tools, and electronic and pneumatic tooling according to procedures, work instructions and drawings.
• Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor in a timely and consistent manner.
• Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition. Keep all tools and accessories at the appropriate work stations and follow prescribed safety regulations in a consistent manner.
• Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit, fastening parts, and sub-assemblies, per customer order.
• Perform prescribed preventative maintenance on machines as necessary in order to assure consistently adequate output.
• Adequately complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with minimum supervision. Attend to all details of assembly process.
• Perform all tasks to meet and continually improve quality levels and expectations including aiding co-workers for overall high quality output.
• Complete all tasks in work area with close attention detail and high quality.
Please email resumes to email@example.com