Tri-Starr Personnel is seeking an ATR Adjuster for a Direct Hire role with our client on the West Side of San Antonio.
Salary: ATR Adjuster $60,000
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Investigate and verify coverage
• Investigate and determine liability by analyzing documents, conducting telephone interviews and determining negligence
• Provide extraordinary customer service to all parties involved in the claims process
• Handle attorney represented cases. Evaluate and negotiate fair and equitable settlements directly with attorneys in a professional manner. Unrepresented claimants will be handled as needed.
• Handle Medical Payments and Personal Injury Protection coverage claims
• Manage multiple cases with proper reserving and document every step of activity for each claim
• Other duties will be assigned by management as needed
• Adhere to all regulatory and casualty claims practices and procedures followed by the company
• Maintain statutory license requirements and be in good standing
• Must be able to read and understand contracts
• Must be able to adapt to change and handle a fast-paced environment while maintaining a current pending with desk management skills
• Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral, to discuss coverage, liability and bodily injury settlements with attorneys and others
• Three (3) years of Casualty claims handling experience required
• Customer Service experience required
• College Degree preferred but not required if experience meets requirements
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook) preferred
• Texas Adjuster’s license required.
For immediate consideration please email your resume to email@example.com, or you may call 210.308.9911 and ask for Laurel!